Representation For The Victims Of Medical Legal Malpractice
You were let down by your physician, hospital or another medical provider when they didn’t live up to the expected standard of care. Your losses were compounded, however, when your lawyer also failed you. A medical malpractice case that should have been won was lost.
At St. Denis & Davey, we hold medical malpractice attorneys accountable for their mistakes throughout Florida, including Jacksonville, Miami, Panama City and Tampa. We value our profession and want to help put things right again for all our clients.
How Do Critical Mistakes Happen In Medical Malpractice Claims?
At St. Denis & Davey, we understand that medical malpractice claims are complicated. Unfortunately, there are numerous ways that a lawyer can fail to adequately represent their client. Critical legal errors in a medical malpractice claim can arise from such varied issues as:
- Failure to file the claim within the statute of limitations period
- Not consulting with the appropriate expert witnesses or using unqualified experts
- Failing to communicate settlement offers
- Not properly disclosing conflicts of interest that could affect their advocacy
- Failing to conduct thorough legal research on current relevant precedents and laws
- Inadequate representation at trial
Call Us Today To Discuss Your Claim
You should not have to pay the price for someone else’s mistakes. At St. Denis & Davey, we take a great deal of pride in offering skilled, responsive representation to individuals and families in Florida who have suffered legal malpractice. Let us show you how to regain your trust in the legal profession.