Representing Victims Of Land-Related Malpractice
Were you the victim of incompetent legal representation? When you are working through a land use case in Florida, you need an attorney who understands the Florida regulations, contracts, titles and any other paperwork involved and the processes required for successful real estate transactions. Your land use legal representation needs to always act with your best interests in mind.
The attorneys at St. Denis & Davey know this and can fight for your rights in land-related legal disputes. We are not afraid to sue attorneys. Call us at 1-800-785-2153 about your dispute.
Legal Malpractice Issues Related Specifically To Land
Our experienced attorneys can assist you with land-related legal malpractice in many areas, including:
- Errors in real estate transactions, including not advising you to buy title insurance
- Failure to address restricted land use issues, including zoning in neighborhoods where your business may not be permitted to operate
- Failure to secure rights regarding water use on your property
- Title searches conducted improperly, including failure to fully trace title
- Failure to advise you of easements on the property and how to remove them
- Oversights in contract review
- Not including important provisions in real estate contracts
We Hold Lawyers Accountable
We hold attorneys accountable for their actions. We believe your real estate law attorney needs to provide you with the most professional and competent advice, and we will hold them to these high standards.