Representing Victims Of Land-Related Malpractice
Were you the victim of incompetent legal representation? Land-use lawyers and real estate attorneys have a responsibility to act in their clients’ best interests. A failure to do so, could result in a claim for legal malpractice. The Florida legal malpractice attorneys at St. Denis & Davey know and understand the unique responsibilities of a land-use lawyer. They can fight for your rights in a malpractice claim that evolved from a land-related legal dispute. We are not afraid to sue attorneys.
Legal Malpractice Issues Related Specifically To Land
When you are working through a land use case in Florida, you need an attorney who understands the Florida regulations, contracts, titles and any other paperwork involved, and the processes required for successful real estate transactions.
There are several potential land-related legal errors that can lead to a legal malpractice claim, including:
- Errors in real estate transactions, including not advising you to buy title insurance
- Failure to address restricted land use issues, including zoning in neighborhoods where your business may not be permitted to operate
- Failure to secure rights regarding water use on your property
- Title searches conducted improperly, including failure to fully trace title
- Failure to advise you of easements on the property and how to remove them
- Oversights in contract review
- Not including important provisions in real estate contracts
Your land use legal representation needs to always act with your best interests in mind. When a lawyer makes egregious errors that cause you harm, you may be able to hold that lawyer accountable for malpractice.
We Hold Lawyers Accountable
We hold other attorneys accountable for their actions. We believe your real estate law attorney needs to provide you with the most professional and competent advice, and we will hold them to these high standards. In the event that you think your real estate lawyer breached their legal obligations while representing your legal interests, we would like to hear about it.