Georgia Legal Malpractice
Representing Legal Malpractice Victims in Georgia
Georgia attorneys are licensed and sworn to provide legal services with fairness, honesty and integrity. They have a fiduciary duty to represent their client’s best interests.
When Georgia lawyers breach this duty and their legal standards of conduct, the experienced professional misconduct attorneys at the law firm of St. Denis & Davey will fight to achieve full and fair compensation.
If you believe your attorney has performed legal malpractice in your case, call us toll free at 1-800-785-2153 for a free consultation.
We Represent the Victims of Legal Malpractice Across Georgia
Legal malpractice can encompass a combination of many types of negligent or unethical behaviors, including:
- Statutes of limitation
- Improper documents
- Breach of fiduciary duty including improper settlement and accounting malpractice
- Conflicts of interest
- Errors during trial
- Failure to properly investigate and perform discovery
Our legal malpractice lawyers have a wealth of experience handling all types of legal malpractice cases including:
- Personal injury legal malpractice
- Officer and director liability
- Sports and entertainment malpractice
- Probate and estate planning legal malpractice
- Real estate transaction issues including improper title searches and issues related to land use restrictions
Though primarily a statewide legal malpractice law firm, we can also appear on behalf of clients nationally and internationally in areas of contracts, commerce, trade documents and import-export ventures by associating with local counsel.
When your attorney’s carelessness, negligence or inattention threatens your finances or freedoms, we can help. Contact us through email or call us at 1-800-785-2153 to schedule a confidential consultation.