Financial And Corporate Malpractice
Were you or your company a victim of financial and corporate malpractice? Did your attorney bungle your banking transactions? Whether your legal issue was related to accounting, banking or any other business or commercial legal dispute, we can assist you. Your attorney has a legal obligation to work in your best interest. When your attorney fails in this duty, you can fight back.
Our Florida legal malpractice attorneys have assisted numerous clients after their attorney has failed them. We can help you, too. Schedule your appointment today by calling us at 866-542-1996.
Experienced Legal Advisers You Can Count On
When other attorneys have let you down, we can help. Our Florida attorneys have been assisting clients with legal malpractice cases. We resolve to work to make right what others did wrong. Your attorney owes you, as their client, several professional duties, including:
- Meeting any important deadlines
- Treating your case with the utmost importance it deserves
- Disclosing conflicts of interest no matter how minor they may appear
- Reviewing contracts and other important documents thoroughly
- Including proper wording in contracts
- Communicating settlement offers and any other information from opposing counsel
- Acting in your best interest instead of theirs
- Not taking on cases for which they are unqualified, resulting in inadequate and incompetent representation
We Hold Attorneys Accountable
You don’t have to live with your attorney’s incompetence. There is recourse for the lack of integrity your legal representation showed. In fact, our law firm’s mission is to hold other attorneys accountable.
Call Our Malpractice Lawyers Today
With locations in North and South Florida, the offices of St. Denis & Davey are accessible and convenient for consultations. Call us at 866-542-1996. You can also email St. Denis & Davey to set up your consultation.