Holding Lawyers Accountable For Improper Handling Of Documents
At the Florida law firm of St. Denis & Davey, we hold lawyers accountable for instances of legal malpractice and attorney negligence by bringing lawsuits on behalf of victims of breach of fiduciary duty and conflicts of interest.
We work with many clients who have claims based on failure to file the right document or form and other improper handling of documents. An experienced, competent lawyer should know which documents to file or submit when representing a client. He or she should likewise be able to competently draft and review a legal document for a client.
Perhaps your attorney did not fill out a form correctly in your divorce or probate matter. If so, contact a Florida negligence attorney at the law firm of St. Denis & Davey when it’s obvious that your lawyer improperly handled or drafted legal documents in your claim. We also assist clients whose attorney breached their fiduciary duty to the client.
Improper Legal Documents Attorneys Holding Other Attorneys Accountable
Prime examples of legal malpractice with regard to documents include:
- Badly drafted business agreements
- Omissions such as right of first refusal or escape clauses
- Failure to execute any or all documents
- Missed filing deadlines
- Missed statutes of limitations
- Failure to follow court orders
- Failure to respond to motions
- Breach of fiduciary duty
- Failure to provide an accurate fee agreement
- Failure to provide accountability of fees