What We Do
Legal Malpractice Attorneys
As licensed professionals, attorneys are trusted to adhere to high ethical standards and protect the interests of their clients. Unfortunately, this trust is sometimes misplaced. Many attorneys seem more concerned with getting clients than serving them effectively, and do little to protect their clients’ interests.
If you have been harmed financially by an attorney’s negligence or intentional wrongdoing, the experienced Florida legal malpractice lawyers of St. Denis & Davey can effectively serve you. We want to undo the work of those who can’t be trusted, on your behalf.
Learn more by visiting our video center.
Meet Our Team
Florida Lawyers Handling Attorney Negligence Lawsuits
At St. Denis & Davey, we hold our fellow lawyers accountable. We understand the impact that these errors can have on your life and care about how our profession is viewed. Legal malpractice claims can develop as the result of a wide range of attorney mistakes, including:
- A lawyer may miss the statute of limitations, leaving an injured person without any legal remedy to address wrongs.
- An attorney may fail to respond to motions or attend court hearings.
- Attorneys have a fiduciary duty to protect their clients. When attorneys place their own interests before those of their clients, they breach this duty and may be held accountable for the consequences.
- Lawyers may be negligent in the performance of their duties, making serious errors during trial or failing to properly investigate their clients’ legal matters.
- An attorney may collect attorney’s fees and fail to perform the expected work or use client funds inappropriately before these fees have been earned.
Though primarily a statewide legal malpractice law firm, we can also work on national and international cases in areas of contracts, commerce, trade documents and import-export ventures by associating with local counsel.
Schedule Your Appointment Today
With offices in Jacksonville, Miami, Tampa and Panama City, and readily available by appointment in West Palm Beach, we serve clients in North, Central and South Florida, from Orlando to Ft. Lauderdale to Tampa to Gainesville. Whether you need assistance with a Jacksonville attorney-negligence lawsuit or a West Palm Beach conflict-of-interest lawsuit, St. Denis & Davey can assist you.
Contact our offices today to schedule a confidential consultation with one of our attorneys. We can be reached at 1-800-785-2153. You may also email our firm to make your appointment.